Zero Emission Bus Conference
Date: 9th – 12th October 2023
Location: Busworld Europe, Brussels Expo Centre, Brussels
The 5th edition of the European Zero Emission Bus Conference will be held alongside Busworld Europe and will bring together operators, policy-makers, manufacturers and professionals from the bus sector to discuss decarbonisation of the industry. Attendees can expect a content-driven conference, with insights from over 50 expert speakers, and networking opportunities with around 400 battery and fuel cell electric stakeholders, including a chance to attend the networking dinner on the 10th October. Complimentary access to the Busworld Europe exhibition, showcasing 80 of the biggest bus manufacturers, is also included. New to the 2023 edition of the ZEB Conference will be a day dedicated to the zero-emission coach and long-distance services sector.
More information on this year’s conference, including the full programme and how to register, can be found on the website https://zebconference.eu/.
The event is organised by Element Energy in partnership with Busworld Foundation.
Key Topics & Benefits (Content for articles/newsletters – to be selected as appropriate)
The content driven program of ZEB 2023 will:
- See 50 – 60 speakers and panellists from across the industry, providing lessons learned, best practices and experts’ insights.
- Bring together transport operators, policy makers, manufacturers, and industry experts to discuss decarbonisation of public and private transportation.
- The conference focuses on technology, economy and policy-related topics affecting zero-emission buses and coaches.
- Give a complete overview of the considerations for deploying zero emission fleets at scale.
- New in this edition will be a full day dedicated to zero emission coaches.
- Scaling up Zero Emission city bus fleets will be one of the key focus during the three first days of the conference whereas initial deployment and 1st experience feedback of Zero Emission coaches will be the key topic for the 4th day.
- 400 attendees from the zero-emission bus sector with over 50 transport operators expected to be represented.
- Be spread across 4 days allowing ample time to network with those across the zero-emission bus and coach industry. A networking dinner will take place during the second day, Tuesday 10th October.